Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's ALMOST Out for Summer!

And I cannot wait. 12 days left. Many of those days are filled with instrument concerts, early release days, special activities, and the kids helping me pack and clean since my giant self will be quite immobile very soon! I fill my work days with kids crying, kids calling out, and kids pushing each other. However, I also spend my days with kids writing stories, taking surveys, and reading Shiloh, which is the saddest book ever! I do love my job very much, but I am so excited that I am taking next year off to raise my baby. It's such a gift. Until June 19th I will send home letters to parents, lecture about misbehavior in music class, give the evil eye, eat lunch in less than 25 minutes, host an author's celebration (without food or coffee for the parents, how much does that suck!?!?), get homemade end of the year cards and gifts, waddle up and down the stairs, and occassionally put my feet up in between.

No comments: