
Well, maybe not the best (It's a Wonderful Life!), but hands down the funniest. For all of you Elf fans out there, here are some of my favorite quotes. Only Will Ferrell could deliver these lines so funny!
"Hey Ming Ming"
"Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad." "Thanks Mr. Norwall."
"I'm here, with my dad, and we never met, and he wants me to sing him a song. And I was adopted, but you didn't know I was born. So I'm here now, I found you daddy. And guess what! I love you, I love you, I loooove you!" "Wow, that was weird."
"Francisco. That's fun to say. Franciiiiisco."
"I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite."
"Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?"
"I'm a human. Raised by humans." "Hmmm."
"You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like santa."
"Wow, you're fast. I'm glad I caught up to you. I waited 5 hours for you. Why is your coat so big? So, good news - I saw a dog today. Have you seen a dog? You probably have. How was school? Was it fun? Did you get a lot of homework? Huh? Do you have any friends? Do you have a best friend? Does he have a big coat, too?"
"First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! One of my favorites...
"We Elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
does peter billingsley play ming ming? Ming ming is the one that asks him about the etcha-sketches
Post a Comment