Monday, December 22, 2008

Katie, this one's for you :)

Photobucket

Katie and Oliver were here over the weekend. We were laughing about how MUCH we have changed since we met, and I had to blog about it....

1999: Katie and I had met through Scott the year before, but this was the year that Katie pledged AZD and I was her big sister. The night she sistered up she drank a whole bottle of champagne as fast as she could. We arrived late to sister-up night, and she still won the champagne chugging event. I was so proud. We drank... we smoked butts...we probably threw up...Too much info, I know. But nevertheless, we had a blast.

9 years later....

2008: My four month old baby is napping in her swing and Katie's twenty month old is exploring, petting my bunny, and giggling. Katie is expecting her second, a precious baby girl, in February. Katie and I are probably talking about the grueling days following delivery and baby poop.

What's more memorable, you ask? Look at the picture below, and you tell me.
Photobucket
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I foresee you as in-laws in the future :)

Katie said...

Aww..What can I say Lauren, We've been through it all. I love you!