Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Cannot Stand Rude People

Photobucket Photobucket

I cannot stand RUDE people. I don't care how old they are...

Here's a little background info: I had been feeling a dull ache in my lower right back for about 2 weeks at least. Of course, I thought I was just having the normal back pain that comes with carrying a new baby, sitting on the couch feeding all of the time, and added weight. On Tuesday night the pain was so unbearable, and I was also getting sharp pains in my right side. One doctor's visit later and I have a bladder infection that has definitely affected my kidneys. That explains the feeling like total crap these past few weeks! Hello Lauren!

Flash forward to yesterday. I was in line at the CVS pharmacy picking up my medication, feeling like crap and in SO much pain (Joe was working from home so Maddy wasn't with me). There is one lady in front of me and the pharmacist's assistant was helping her. All of a sudden this old lady comes barging over and stands right in front of me. So, I politely tell her that there is a line, thinking that maybe she just needed a little gentle reminder. She starts going on about how she is in a hurry and that she needs to be helped now. The lady in front of me, who was already being helped, had the nerve to turn around and tell her that she could go next. NOW, I am not a mean person and I understand that old people have their own fun personalities, but first of all, the lady in front of me had no right to say that old lady could cut me, and old lady had no right to just go to the front of the line. I mean really, I was literally grasping my side in pain.

So, I looked at the lady in front of me, then at the old lady I said, "well, I am not feeling well either and I need my medication too, and I am next. This is a line." The pharmacist heard everything and came over to me and said, "you were next, can I help you?" As I was waiting for my prescription and I heard the old lady yelling at the pharmacist telling him that she was in a big hurry. Unless this woman had some medical issues that caused her to act like this, she was the rudest person ever!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

"NOW, I am not a mean person and I understand that old people have their own fun personalities,"

PRICELESS!! I let out a huge gafaw after reading that!!